Residents who wish to dispose of household hazardous waste such as chemicals, paint, solvents, batteries, insecticides, pesticides etc. can do so by bringing them to the collection sites and on the dates mentioned below on the calendar. This service is offered to residents of the agglomeration and is not intended for contractors.
|Beaconsfield||August 22 and 23|
|Dorval||June 20||September 5|
|Kirkland||July 18||August 15|
|L'Île-Bizard-Sainte-Geneviève||July 25||October 3|
|Pierrefonds-Roxboro||July 11||September 26 and 27|
|Pointe-Claire||June 27||September 19 and 20|
- AAA to D alkaline batteries
- adhesives epoxy, paint stripper, spray cans
- automotive batteries (acid/lead)
- cleaning products: drain pipe cleaners, degreasers
- expired drugs
- fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent light bulbs
- leftover latex or alkyd paint*
- motor oil**
- pool chemicals
- propane tanks or cylinders
- rechargeable batteries: Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-ion or Pb
- turpentine, Varsol, gasoline, fuel, thinner, alcohol, shellac
*Paint can be brought, year round, to Rona stores.
**Used motor oils can be brought to most Canadian Tire stores.