Here is an important message about the coronavirus from the regional public health department and the City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux.
First, if you need help getting groceries, medications or cash, call 2-1-1. Someone will answer your call.
Your health is important. So please follow these measures to protect yourself against coronavirus.
- We ask that you please stay home. Ask a family member, neighbour or friend to get your groceries and medications for you.
- If you don’t have anyone to ask, call 2-1-1. Someone will give you a referral for help.
- Think before you invite your loved ones to your home! Ask them if they have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or if they have any symptoms. Remember to maintain a distance of 2 metres and/or wear a mask.
Here are a few important phone numbers.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, call the COVID line at 514-644-4545. In the meantime, stay home and rest. Don’t go out.
- If you feel stressed, afraid or depressed, call the City at 514-684-9391 and leave your name and phone number. You can also call 8-1-1.
- Don’t forget that you can always make an appointment with your family doctor. If you are getting follow-up care from a professional at the CLSC, don’t hesitate to contact them.
- If you can’t access your family doctor and you have a health problem, call 8-1-1 to get advice.
- If you suspect an older adult is being mistreated, call 1-888-489-2287. More information is available here if you are unsure whether or not to call.
Each person is important, and we’re doing everything we can to protect our population. All your actions count and make a difference. Thank you for helping us win the fight against the coronavirus.