Public Advisory: a Measles Case Is Being Investigated by the DRSP
Public advisory: The Public Health Department (DRSP) is investigating a new confirmed case of measles in Montreal.
People in the following locations on the dates below should check if they are protected against measles and take the necessary measures if they are not.
Saturday, May 11
- École Des Sources (Iranian Cultural Society of the West-Island), 2900, Lake Road, Montréal, between noon and 1:05 p.m.
- Tim Horton’s, 3760 Sources Boulevard, Montréal, between 12:15 p.m. and 1:25 p.m.
- Royal Bank, 4400 Sources Boulevard, Montréal, between 12:25 p.m. and 1:35 p.m.
- Esthéticienne Manju beauté, 3637 Sources Boulevard, Montréal, between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 12
- Hotel Courtyard Marriott (lobby and swimming pool), 7000 place Robert-Joncas, Montréal, between 3:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 14
- Garderie Aventuriers d’Outremont, 196 Chemin Bates – 2nd floor, Town of Mont-Royal, between 4:30 p.m. and 5:35 p.m.
For more information, click the following link: https://santemontreal.qc.ca/en/public/news/news/public-advisory-montreals-public-health-department-is-searching-for-people-who-may-have-been-expo/