FULL - Flu Vaccination Campaign - Montreal West Island IUHSSC
All the places for the flu vaccine in the West Island are now reserved.
Check the CLIC SANTÉ platform to find availabilities in the Lachine or LaSalle boroughs.
The CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal will offer flu vaccination to the population it serves as of November 3. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccinations will be given by appointment only. Appointments can be made using the CLIC SANTÉ platform (does not work on the Internet Explorer web browser). Those who do not have access to the internet can call 514-639-1822 for assistance.
Every year, flu season comes along and its complications leave many vulnerable people at risk of hospitalization. Vaccination remains the best way of protecting oneself against the flu. As such, the CIUSSS particularly encourages people at risk to make an appointment now using the online appointment system CLIC SANTÉ to get vaccinated free of charge.
The vaccine is free and strongly recommended for:
- anyone over the age of six months with a chronic condition, including pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy)
- healthy pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester
- people aged 75 years and over
- informal caregivers and those living with people in the above-mentioned groups
- people living with babies aged 6 months and under
- healthcare workers.
Vaccination is also free for the following groups:
- healthy children aged 6 to 23 months;
- healthy people between the ages of 60 and 74
For information about vaccine clinic locations, schedules, and other information, please see the Montréal West Island IUHSSC website.