Services offered by the Comité logement Saint-Laurent
The Comité logement Saint-Laurent is exceptionally offering services to residents of the West Island until August 31, 2020. Founded in 2008, the main mandate of the committee is to promote accessibility, good quality and affordable housing for households, taking into account their socio-cultural diversity.
Here are the services offered to the residents of the West Island for a limited time:
- support on problems relating to the condition of housing and leases: insalubrity
- urgent and necessary repairs
- drafting the letter to the owner
- tenant-owner agreement
- lease renewal and rent increase
- information on rights and obligations
- housing assistance
- referrals for people at risk of becoming homeless to get temporary accommodation
As far as housing search assistance is concerned, the committee can help you if you are unable to do so on your own.
Finally, the committee will refer people at risk of becoming homeless to the Service de référence de l'Office municipal d'habitation de Montréal so that they may obtain temporary accommodation.
For more information, please consult the following document or reach the committee at 514-331-9898 or at email@example.com
New Arrivals Program flyer (French only)
Comité Logement Saint-Laurent flyer (bilingual)