Public domain occupancy permit

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

To obtain a permit to occupy the public domain, you must complete the Municipal Consent application. The form must be accompanied by plans and technical specifications describing the proposed work.

Welcome to the new City of Dollard-des-Ormeaux website!

We are working hard to meet your ever-changing needs and make sure all the information you need is at your fingertips.

Send us your comments by e-mail