Report a problem on City Property

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

You can report a problem on public property 365 days a year via our computerized system.

Before accessing the online request form, please read the following information:

To report a malfunctioning street light or a pothole on public property, please click on the appropriate link.


To report a pothole,

Malfunctioning street light

To report a malfunctioning street light,

Lifting of the boil water advisory in Dollard-des-Ormeaux