Mobile Screening Clinic at Coolbrooke Park from May 20 to 22
A mobile screening clinic will be stationed at Coolbrooke Park next week. It will offer free COVID-19 screening tests. Just come in between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on May 20, 21 and 22 and bring your medicare card. If you don’t have one, bring any other form of identification.
The groups prioritized for testing are:
- Individuals with symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, sore throat, headache, muscle pain, severe fatigue, or significant loss of appetite)
- Asymptomatic individuals who have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
While waiting for your turn, please follow sanitary instructions, including
- Washing your hands frequently for 20 seconds
- Keeping 2 metres of physical distance
- Wearing a mask in public places
For more information on screening, visit the Santé Montréal website.