Obstruction permit

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

To obtain a permit to occupy the public domain, you must complete the Municipal Consent application. The form must be accompanied by plans and technical specifications describing the proposed work.

Boil water advisory in effect in the DDO territory